Abbreviated Mission Statement
Extra Mile Ministries International Seeks to:
- Help Perfect the Body of Christ to do the Work of the Ministry by exhibiting the
Five-Fold Ministry and ministering through circles of accountability. (Eph. 4:11-13, Mark
- Plant in Jerusalem, Samaria and the uttermost parts of the Earth (Acts 1:8) Anointed
Music (Eph 5:19), Foundational Teachings (Heb 6:1-3) and Churches.
- Help Nationals in right relationship with authority, by discipling and mentoring, reach
Nationals, as well as, give prophetic council to Kings, Kingdoms, Princes & Paupers
without respect to persons (Acts 10:34).
- Provide a state-of-the-art Bilingual Website to facilitate the Body of Christ to do the
work of the ministry through information and networking, as well as, reach the unsaved
using the Internet as a gateway (2 Tim 2:15, Matt 28:19, Mk 16:15).
- Help facilitate the Apostolic Return of the Lord Jesus Christ by going into all the
world preaching, teaching the Good News through Radio & TV Air time, Campaigns,
Crusades and Building Programs.
This particular Ministry was born out of first-hand
Missions Experience where I found so many churches in many nations struggling to establish
a strong and vibrant fellowship based upon sound doctrine free from politics and having
Global revival songs, teachings & five fold ministries available to them. In most
third world churches the congregations know nothing of the great power and revival
available as the Lord brings the Climax of the Ages to a crescendo. Rom 8:22
Our Pulpits, Psalmists and Lay Leaders need clean hands
and a pure, circumcised heart not limited to just talent and open to accountability and
fathering so that they can Disciple others. Our God is a God of excellence and when a
vessel is a vessel dedicated unto honor and has skilled himself in his/her individual
calling predestined before the foundation of the world, how much more shall God
reciprocate and visit us in our feeble attempts to meet with Him and Praise and Magnify
His Name or spread His Gospel in these last days.
It seems that little teaching, conviction, from living
Epistles have preceded explaining the office of the Psalmist, Types of Church Governments
and Five Fold Ministry. Pastors are entering into service prior to sending " Judah
first " (Jude 1:2, 20:18). Praisers are rushing into service prior to pressing
through on behalf of the congregation, meeting once a week, fasting once a week or maybe
meeting in prayer 30 minutes early before each service. Without taking the congregation
into the Holy of Holies consistently, how will the Bride ever say come (Rev 22:17)? Or a
prayer covering be over our congregations as we Sanctuary to be used as a boot camp so
that our Business, families, Homes prosper to help fund a Bride, a army of Intercessors,
High Praisers, Worshipers, Overcomers, Students of the Word who will worship and walk in
Spirit and Truth (John 4:23,24), who know their God and do great exploits (Dan 11:32). In
this final hour their cry shall spiral to heaven as well pleasing incense to the Lord (Rev
5:8, 8:3-4) and the bowl shall be filled triggering the return of Jesus Christ (Rev
22:17). How bad do you want revival? What price are you willing to pay. Do you have an
Excess of Oil to give to those who seek for their lamps?
Revival Congregations give their all. Their Hunger,
Holiness and thirst in song, service and diligence in word like the Bereans, allows them
to Disciple others from a consecrated and dedicated soul as a burnt offering (Rom 12:1).
May this Mission Statement impart to you an anointing in
getting involved. There needs to be a uniform global awakening to the different levels or
types of Revival, and easy access to all God is saying and doing.
Will you Sponsor and Plant a Seed to Someone Today?
Tenants of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures (2 Tim. 3:16, 17)
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, irrevocable and complete
Word of God.
- The Eternal Godhead (1 John 5:7)
- We believe God is Triune: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, the three in one.
- The Fall of Man (Rom. 5:12)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that by voluntary disobedience
he fell from perfection.
- Basic of Salvation (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8; Rom. 10:9-10)
- We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all
who believe on Him and confess Jesus Christ as their Lord.
- Salvation Through Grace (Eph. 2:8)
- We believe that before salvation we have no righteousness of our own and must come to
God through the righteousness of Christ.
- Repentance and Acceptance (1 John 1:9)
- We believe that upon sincere repentance and a wholehearted acceptance of Christ as Lord,
we are justified before God.
- The New Birth (2 Cor. 5:17; Gal. 2:20; John 3:5-7)
- We believe that the change which takes place in the heart and life at conversion is a
literal one and is the result of being born of the Spirit of God.
- Daily Christian life (Heb. 6:1)
- We believe that it is the will of God that we live a sanctified and holy life, growing
constantly in the Faith.
- Water Baptism (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe that baptism by immersion in water is an outward sign of the inward work of
- The Lord's Supper (1 Cor. 11:28)
- We Believe in the commemoration of the Lord's Supper by the symbolical use of the bread
and the juice of the vine.
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8; 2:4)
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power, and
that His empowering is after the same manner as in Bible days.
- The Spirit-Filled life (Eph. 4:30-32)
- We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit continually.
- The Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit (1 Cor. 12:1-11; Gal. 5:22-23; Rom 12:6-8; Eph.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian and that we
should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life.
- Moderation and Balance (Phil 4:5)
- We believe that all truth must be balanced with other scriptural truth in order to avoid
any extreme or fanaticism and we believe that moderation should show forth in our daily
walk as a believer.
- Divine Healing (1 Peter 2:24; Matt. 8:17; 18:18-19; James 5:14-16; I Cor. 2:9; Mark
16:15-18; Matt. 24:35; Mark 13:31; Luke 21:33)
- We believe that divine healing is the provision of Christ to heal the sick in response
to the exercise of faith, the prayer of faith, the prayer of agreement, anointing with
oil, the gifts of healing or the laying on of hands. We believe that this provision of
Christ is for everyone today.
- The Second Coming (I Thess. 4:16-17)
- We believe that the second coming of Christ is literal and inevitable.
- Church Membership (Acts 16:5; Heb. 10:25)
- We believe it is our sacred duty to identify and actively participate with the local and
visible church of Christ.
- Civil Government (Rom. 13:1-5)
- We believe that the laws of the land should be upheld at all times except in matters
opposed to the Word of God.
- The Final Judgment (II Cor. 5:10; Rev. 20:11-13)
- We believe that all shall stand one day before God in final judgment, and there receive
eternal reward or eternal judgment.
- Heaven (John 14:2; Rev. 7:15-17)
- We believe that heaven is a literal place, eternally existent.
- Hell (Rev. 20:10, 15)
- We believe that hell is a literal place of eternal torment for all who reject the Lord
- Evangelism (James 5:20; Mark 16:15; II Cor. 5:18-21)
- We believe that soul-winning is the Great Commission given to the Church.
- Tithes and Offerings (Mal. 3:10; II Cor. 9:7; Heb. 7:8)
- We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by
the giving of tithes and free-will offerings.
- Worship (John 4:24; Psalm 150)
- We believe that " acceptable " and " true " worship is prescribed by
God Himself in His Word. This embodies individual and corporate expressions of praise and
thanksgiving and reverence in holiness.
- Church Government (1 Peter 5:1-5; Rom. 13)
- We believe in church government to ensure order, and we believe in loyalty to those
acting in rightful authority as they lead us in the Lord.
- Unity, Understanding, and Love
- We believe that in essentials there must be unity, in non-essentials - understanding,
and in all things -- love.